karennma 8,057 posts msg #126303 - Remove message |
11/23/2015 4:18:44 PM
I didn't know what the news was, just saw the chart ...
But get this ... VectorVest has a stock picking contest every week.
A week or so ago, a subscriber bought KBIO for a $1 because VV had it "valued" @ $3. bucks. I guess the guy who bought it figured he could double his money.
Now, that's what I call good timing. ROFLMAO!
Funny thing is, a month ago, KBIO was in the gutter and had laid off most of it's employees.
There were 17 employees left.
Quote:
"The company is currently evaluating strategic alternatives for the organization, including potentially the sale of the company or its assets, or a corporate acquisition, and may retain an investment bank to assist in those efforts. Since these efforts may not be successful, in light of its limited cash reserves the company is considering all possible alternatives, including further restructuring activities, wind-down of operations and bankruptcy proceedings."
|