karennma 8,057 posts msg #122039 - Remove message |
11/21/2014 9:04:28 AM
Missed $109 yesterday. Now it's $112 in pre-m.
Wondering if this hits $120 by Xmas ....
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #122041 - Remove message |
11/21/2014 9:25:33 AM
Geesh! That gap up is gonna be huge at the open.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #122042 - Remove message |
11/21/2014 9:34:38 AM
Expires 11-22-14
BABA Nov $109 call bid = $1.50. NOW $7.40
BABA Nov $110 Call bid = 0.90 NOW $6.40
Expires11-28-14 :
BABA Nov $109 call bid = $2.80 NOW $7.45
BABA Nov $110 call bid = $2.30 NOW $6.50
5 minutes into the open. That's good money!
|
mahkoh 1,065 posts msg #122107 - Remove message |
12/1/2014 4:12:12 PM
I checked their website, they trade futures. Those I can trade around the clock too.
And from what I see they do have a 30 day trial period.
|