gmg733 788 posts msg #137697 - Remove message |
8/17/2017 3:18:07 PM
that means your short auto industry stuff too. :)
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #137698 - Remove message |
8/17/2017 3:24:59 PM
Greg...check out AMZN on 2-hr chart , see how it reacted to BB125. This was the easiest short followed by XIV and AAPL...was a good day for my trading account.
|
four 5,087 posts msg #137699 - Remove message |
8/17/2017 3:52:14 PM

|
gmg733 788 posts msg #137700 - Remove message |
8/17/2017 4:04:36 PM
Will do. Thnx JP.
|
pthomas215 1,251 posts msg #137701 - Remove message |
8/17/2017 4:06:38 PM
anyone else notice that gold did not spike today? May be time for DUST?
|
gmg733 788 posts msg #137702 - Remove message modified |
8/17/2017 4:07:10 PM
JP you got a pic. sorry. I see these banging on the lower BB40 band. I think I had this issue before on a shorter time frame for some odd reason.
|
gmg733 788 posts msg #137703 - Remove message modified |
8/17/2017 4:30:48 PM
AMZN 2h chart; yellow is BB40 and orange is BB125

|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #137704 - Remove message |
8/17/2017 4:30:58 PM

|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #137705 - Remove message |
8/17/2017 4:36:56 PM
try this for posting charts
http://tinypic.com
|
gmg733 788 posts msg #137706 - Remove message |
8/17/2017 4:42:23 PM
thanks. Yeah I found out how to do it but it was small.
So on the 15th AMZN was rejected by the BB125 (and per your post) and then three more times after that.
So what are your entry rules. I see XIV today being rejected by BB40 upper band on the open.
|