johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #142968 - Remove message |
3/29/2018 11:22:43 AM
Nice trade Bartune1
|
gmg733 788 posts msg #142969 - Remove message |
3/29/2018 12:28:40 PM
/PA finally showing its true colors. I think this is the long haul for some downside. Just got lucky enough to catch it early.
I think /HG is next. Testing the 200MA after breaking through.
|
BarTune1 441 posts msg #142973 - Remove message |
3/29/2018 2:37:48 PM
AMZN now $1,449 ... should have just left my stop in place where I bought it at $1,391 !
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #142974 - Remove message |
3/29/2018 2:59:08 PM
BarTune1
413 posts
msg #142973
- Ignore BarTune1 3/29/2018 2:37:48 PM
AMZN now $1,449 ... should have just left my stop in place where I bought it at $1,391 !
**************************************************************************************************************
lol...i know that feeling very well, just don't in the rear view mirror.
-just about to short AAPL at $171.52...for a quick scalp at sma50
|
BarTune1 441 posts msg #142975 - Remove message |
3/29/2018 3:14:19 PM
what is your target JP?
|
BarTune1 441 posts msg #142976 - Remove message |
3/29/2018 3:32:51 PM
Another nice call JP, I picked up a buck from $171.60 to $170.60 on 500 shares.
|
gmg733 788 posts msg #142977 - Remove message |
3/29/2018 3:59:12 PM
Short /NKD here?
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #142979 - Remove message |
3/29/2018 4:43:54 PM
BarTune1
415 posts
msg #142975
- Ignore BarTune1 3/29/2018 3:14:19 PM
what is your target JP?
***********************************
sorry I missed your question, still busy at work ):
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #143040 - Remove message |
4/4/2018 10:17:06 AM
johnpaulca
11,644 posts
msg #143038 4/4/2018 10:00:12 AM
BIDU...target is $218.64...30-min
*********************************************
hit target
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #143043 - Remove message |
4/4/2018 12:47:07 PM
paper trade
VIX....$21.44
UVXY....20.53(long)
using 30-min chart for trade
|