StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Intraday Alerts<< 1 ... 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 ... 1821 >>Post Follow-up
johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #143684
- Remove message
5/29/2018 12:06:12 PM

johnpaulca
11,740 posts
msg #143649 5/24/2018 10:06:11 AM

Sucker rally continues on fake news....
********************************************************
We're not suckers on SF (:

gmg733
788 posts
msg #143688
- Remove message
5/30/2018 3:45:05 PM

bold prediction....

/ES down tomorrow. Went short want to take about 20 point out of her.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #143689
- Remove message
5/30/2018 4:39:08 PM

I'm looking to short the open, a lil gap up would be nice.

gmg733
788 posts
msg #143690
- Remove message
5/30/2018 7:12:14 PM

I sold my long /6S position today. Decided to take profits. If anyone cares I can tell you when I got in and got out. I'm sure it'll surge upward now. LOL.

gmg733
788 posts
msg #143694
- Remove message
5/31/2018 2:27:37 PM

/ES short hit my 20 point profit target. 1092 per one lot. Woot woot!

gmg733
788 posts
msg #143695
- Remove message
5/31/2018 6:05:28 PM

Market up tomorrow? I think so but I have no position on. I might see what happens at the open tomorrow and see if I want in or not.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #143696
- Remove message
6/1/2018 9:27:24 AM

TMUS($55.70)....best setup I have for longs. Trading will be slow, volume will suck, SPY hitting upper trendline...break out or down is the question.

gmg733
788 posts
msg #143701
- Remove message
6/1/2018 1:17:22 PM

/6B counter trend rally starting?

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #143703
- Remove message
6/1/2018 4:50:54 PM

INFO($49.72)....filled at $49.72 early today and closed at my filled price... lol

BarTune1
441 posts
msg #143712
- Remove message
6/3/2018 10:47:22 PM

thx greg,

been busy lately and have to fly to the west coast this week ... will likely be taking a bit of a break ...

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Intraday Alerts<< 1 ... 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 ... 1821 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.