karennma 8,057 posts msg #125782 - Remove message |
10/23/2015 10:35:10 AM
JP,
BTW, do you know how to write the code for the grid that appears at the bottom of Mactheriverrat's charts?
("Wait, Buy, Sell")
TIA.
:>)
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #125837 - Remove message |
10/26/2015 5:16:01 PM
johnpaulca
9,171 posts
msg #125764 10/23/2015 9:13:34 AM
karennma
5,655 posts
msg #125761
- Ignore karennma 10/23/2015 8:00:12 AM
AAL - $48.10 Pre-M.
It's airline season, peeps!
$$$$$$$$
*****************************************************************************************************************************
nice daily setup for JBLU($24.62)
***************************************************************************
now $26.21
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #125839 - Remove message |
10/26/2015 8:32:47 PM
JP,
Kewl ! (JBLU)
I'm playing SKYW.
Hope I don't get s^'d tomorrow.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #125842 - Remove message |
10/27/2015 9:36:15 AM
SKYW
Well, there go my gains down the toilet.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #125845 - Remove message |
10/27/2015 9:41:55 AM
SKYW - out @ 20.13.
Good thing I bot low enuf to make some gains.
|
four 5,087 posts msg #125970 - Remove message |
10/31/2015 1:45:01 AM
http://www.optionstrading.org/strategies/selection-tool/
4 groups: price increase, price fall, stable/neutral price, and volatile price
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #126347 - Remove message |
11/30/2015 11:46:38 AM
johnpaulca
9,337 posts
msg #125567 10/14/2015 11:26:36 AM
AMBA...probability of higher prices is greater then lower prices. I believe it will go a little lower or consolidate here....buy above $57.64
*************************************************************
$62.73...7% jump today
|
four 5,087 posts msg #126353 - Remove message |
11/30/2015 9:13:57 PM
nice
|