I am 99% certain the market will crash at least 15%. I have a filter that predicts
a spike on inverse ETFs 100% of the time. May take 3 days but pretty sure it will happen.
shillllihs
It may crash at sometime but TVIX and UVXY see's no movement towards going up. Its .
I'm sure soon (month) they both will get their correction pop ! Then one should play them.
Both TVIX and UVXY Bollinger bands are breaking to the south.
mac, no doubt from a technical perspective that is true. 95 to 99 was the tech boom though. meaning, what would we be able to base a further boom on? I agree that sideways movement doesnt always mean topping out and bear to come, however imho there is nothing to base a further surge upon. no fundamentals. "only place to put your money" really shouldnt negate a historical correction.
If Tvix goes under 18 I'll concede that I was wrong and even then I still believe that
buying in at 21 is still a good play. When this thing pops, it goes up 200-300%.
Worse case scenario it goes to 10 then pops to 40, best case it drops a few more days
then pops to 80. But you could be right.
*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.