Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #130004 - Remove message |
7/23/2016 2:07:59 PM
@ pthomas215
Usimg Guppy GMMA and some support, Resistance lines . To me WLL is in a downtrend and I see nothing that shows any change for being bullish. I would be shorting this if it was me.
Just saying Brother!

|
pthomas215 1,251 posts msg #130005 - Remove message |
7/23/2016 2:28:29 PM
mac, thank you brother. I am scalping some for now until I am positive oil has hit rock bottom. Price is very much below support levels on both a short and long term basis for WLL--hence the position I took. I will play it by ear as for keeping the position. I do think oil will be going up. If new support and resistance levels get established lower, I will be proven wrong ha
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #130006 - Remove message |
7/23/2016 2:39:59 PM
To clarify, Uwti is a 1 or 2 day play...
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #130033 - Remove message |
7/25/2016 10:33:30 AM
Rejoice SF community, The Shill did not buy Uwti & GREED at Collective2 is No.2 for the month in total
Return & has moved to No.10 for Total Return under stocks!!
😱🎯🏁🏁🏁🎉🎉🎉
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #130035 - Remove message |
7/25/2016 10:37:01 AM
Top 10!! I couldn't have done it without you💪🏽
|
four 5,087 posts msg #130040 - Remove message modified |
7/25/2016 9:38:57 PM
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/proshares-announces-etf-share-splits-201000848.html
ETF Reverse and Forward Splits - ProShares
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #130045 - Remove message |
7/26/2016 1:02:43 AM
Another stellar performance for Shills personal account & Greed at collective2,
6th overall in stocks based on strategy age
Ann Return(no fees) 835.5%
1st overall in stocks for last 30 days based on strategy age.
That's going against some of the best in the world from
Germany, England, Israel etc... People who believed in them
selves & put money on the line...
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #130061 - Remove message |
7/26/2016 11:55:12 AM
Picked up a little TMV here at 16.54. May day trade or hold for several...
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #130072 - Remove message |
7/26/2016 5:27:58 PM
It's getting very close my disciples (including you Joan Polka)
Parabolic nearing a flip on Tvix with the double dip
under lower weekly Acc. Bd. that I love.
15% tank for sp. is in order...
5-10 more trading days could cause some serious whiplash...
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #130073 - Remove message |
7/26/2016 7:01:03 PM
We are firmly in a bull market, just enjoy the dip.....💉💉
|