StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 ... 383 >>Post Follow-up
pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #135953
- Remove message
5/17/2017 1:57:05 PM

shillihs, if you add MACA root to the coffee you might put your wife in the hospital

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #135954
- Remove message
5/17/2017 2:13:32 PM

Ha! She was mumbling jiberish in Spanish and she hardly speaks it.

jmnn
16 posts
msg #135955
- Remove message
5/17/2017 2:30:26 PM

Anyone shorting TVIX?

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #135957
- Remove message
5/17/2017 3:09:27 PM

I love shorting Tvix but there are better shorts right now, such as dslv Jdst etc.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #135964
- Remove message
modified
5/18/2017 1:51:27 AM

This stuff is not rocket science, This is not a bear market. Either put all your eggs in the basket when Xiv hits midline, or save some powder in case it touches lower line. Either way Xiv will be 100-130 before Trump's out of office. Patience will pay off.


Fetcher[
Draw weekly upper acceleration band(20)
Symlist(Xiv)
]



shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #135965
- Remove message
5/18/2017 10:00:56 AM

I'm holding DSLV short and JNUG long. I have 6times more DSLV than JNUG.
May really start adding to. My JNUG.





Oh Yeah.........

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #135966
- Remove message
5/18/2017 10:25:29 AM

Looks like strength in USD and commodities taking a breather before popping again.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #136010
- Remove message
5/21/2017 7:02:31 PM

I'm short 400k dslv

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #136016
- Remove message
5/22/2017 9:51:15 AM

Super nice profits



I am very excited

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #136018
- Remove message
5/22/2017 10:45:09 AM

I would like to say, this new yahoo finance really really really sux. I use an iPad and it constantly hangs.
I believe they change things up when the market is ready to do something different. To keep everyone off balance. But all that being said, my SHILLS SUPER SYSTEM nailed SILVER. HAPPY TIMES.

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 ... 383 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.