shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #137116 - Remove message |
7/28/2017 11:45:05 AM
Sold all GASL and switched to GUSH at a better entry.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #137117 - Remove message modified |
7/28/2017 11:51:28 AM
The whole world should be 100% in GUSH LONG AND DRIP SHORT, NOTHING ELSE.
I can freely give out this info cause I know they won't.
|
four 5,087 posts msg #137120 - Remove message modified |
7/28/2017 12:55:31 PM
shillllihs
3,110 posts
msg #137117
- Ignore shillllihs
modified 7/28/2017 11:51:28 AM
The whole world should be 100% in GUSH LONG AND DRIP SHORT, NOTHING ELSE.
I can freely give out this info cause I know they won't.
Symlist(GUSH, DRIP )
Date offset 07/24/2017
-------------------------------------------
Shil,
Isn't short DRIP making you long GUSH and long DRIP ??
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #137121 - Remove message |
7/28/2017 1:21:45 PM
I'm long GUSH and shorting DRIP. So basically both long oil exploration from different angles.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #137124 - Remove message modified |
7/28/2017 3:28:16 PM
For those conservative types, go long UUP when Weekly Parabolic goes green or on 2nd or 3rd daily parabolic green, what I mean by that is not the 2nd day, but 2nd or 3rd cycle from now. UUP is bottoming.
Who says you can't catch a near bottom.
|
dgkaufman 23 posts msg #137128 - Remove message |
7/28/2017 4:38:00 PM
shillllihs-
Are you using StrataSearch for the majority of your picks?
|
four 5,087 posts msg #137129 - Remove message |
7/28/2017 4:41:28 PM
Shil,
UUP
looking at April 2016 low (resistance) about where we are now
|
pthomas215 1,251 posts msg #137154 - Remove message |
7/30/2017 12:03:26 PM
LABU looking like a good short.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #137159 - Remove message modified |
7/30/2017 1:50:37 PM
Take the Braves
Going out on a limb since they are underdogs.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #137182 - Remove message |
7/30/2017 8:45:24 PM
Twins couldn't hold lead, so up 5k. 1 more wager, Dodger total under 9
|