StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 ... 446 >>Post Follow-up
klynn55
747 posts
msg #157714
- Remove message
9/30/2021 1:03:46 PM

first you advertise , now you berate the competition! you have no class!

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #157768
- Remove message
10/4/2021 12:46:45 PM

So I come back from the club this morning where I’m trying to to get my bench press back up to 315 from 265 and I see the market tanks. I’ll take a 1 day shot that this is a bottom and load up, if not I’ll bail.

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #157829
- Remove message
10/9/2021 2:13:15 PM

Everyone who trades has to find their own way or they will be following newsletter, alerts, and about 10,000 other get rich quick deals. Not every trade setup will go your way. Cut a small loss rather than wait until its a big loss.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #157830
- Remove message
10/9/2021 5:14:01 PM

It’s impossible to master this game as they change the rules over time but you can do things to improve your odds like playing ETFs which are diversified in 100s of stocks as opposed to playing individual stocks, it’s fine once in awhile to do so for fun or sport but that’s it. And the other thing is create a system with clearly defined entries and exits. As you can see people have grown old here and are still trying to chase and figure it out, deifying their paper gurus who have NEVER BEEN SUCCESSFUL. I would like to learn something from someone out here for a change too but I guess that’s not going to happen much. Mac has provided a few good things, Kevin had the right idea although flawed. Tro was all sizzle with no substance but whatever, you guys do you.

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #157839
- Remove message
modified
10/11/2021 12:22:55 PM

Got a sell signal on SQQQ but not a buy yet on TQQQ. TQQQ is headed in the right direction. Good chance this afternoon or tomorrow.

Nobody
404 posts
msg #157938
- Remove message
10/27/2021 1:22:41 PM

Nothing goes with us into grave

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #157939
- Remove message
10/27/2021 3:03:50 PM

Sure they do Nobody, I’m sure you have a few secrets that will.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #157941
- Remove message
10/27/2021 6:10:32 PM

Awww, thank you!

Nobody
404 posts
msg #157946
- Remove message
10/29/2021 9:15:14 AM

Happy Friday Shills,

looking forward to the weekend I am.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #157953
- Remove message
10/29/2021 8:12:38 PM

I can’t believe this,

1.AI TQQQ
Will only trade TQQQ
https://collective2.com/details/137647465

2.AI TQQQSQQQ
Will trade TQQQ SQQQ UVXY
https://collective2.com/details/137647895

3.TQQQCULT
A novel way of trading picking up steam, read description.
https://collective2.com/details/137647554

4.TQQQSQQQ
Classic system which avoided a major market correction in Feb20
https://collective2.com/details/124727146


StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 ... 446 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.