Carmackjw 12 posts msg #157860 - Remove message |
10/12/2021 8:45:05 PM
What page can the original filter or system for tqqq sqqq be found. I’ve looked high and low; can’t seem to find
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #157918 - Remove message |
10/23/2021 6:19:09 PM
Oh gosh there are several. Take a look at the George Floyd foundation too, it’s a good one.
|
Nobody 404 posts msg #157938 - Remove message |
10/27/2021 1:22:41 PM
Nothing goes with us into grave
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #157939 - Remove message |
10/27/2021 3:03:50 PM
Sure they do Nobody, I’m sure you have a few secrets that will.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #157941 - Remove message |
10/27/2021 6:10:32 PM
Awww, thank you!
|
Nobody 404 posts msg #157946 - Remove message |
10/29/2021 9:15:14 AM
Happy Friday Shills,
looking forward to the weekend I am.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #157953 - Remove message |
10/29/2021 8:12:38 PM
I can’t believe this,
1.AI TQQQ
Will only trade TQQQ
https://collective2.com/details/137647465
2.AI TQQQSQQQ
Will trade TQQQ SQQQ UVXY
https://collective2.com/details/137647895
3.TQQQCULT
A novel way of trading picking up steam, read description.
https://collective2.com/details/137647554
4.TQQQSQQQ
Classic system which avoided a major market correction in Feb20
https://collective2.com/details/124727146
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #157982 - Remove message modified |
11/3/2021 4:02:08 PM
What an absolute great month for THE SHILLS at Collective2. We are up nearly 40% and churning in SUBSCRIBERS. All should subscribe to STOCKFETCHER as they provide a wonderful site to do your research!!
My systems:❤️
TQQQ
TQQQSQQQX
TQQQCULT
TQQQSQQQ
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #157984 - Remove message |
11/3/2021 4:04:08 PM
Thanx Mac, now I just post to piss off Klynn.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #157985 - Remove message |
11/3/2021 10:13:19 PM
Tqqq getting late in the swing, maybe 1 to 6 days left before a dip.
|