StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 383 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #127620
- Remove message
3/14/2016 2:46:01 PM

Uvxy now 24.60 going to 13.67 according to my Voodoo. Yes, looks like much room to run.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #127630
- Remove message
3/17/2016 10:56:37 AM

Making more everyday but I really don't care that much. It won't stop the aging process.🕖🔚5⃣0⃣🎂

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #127634
- Remove message
3/18/2016 10:20:48 AM

Making more and more money every single day.

I'm long XIV KRE, short TVIX, just banking big chunks of cheese because I have skills.
💰💸📀🏁🏆

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #127635
- Remove message
3/18/2016 4:14:44 PM

Dumped Tvix 5.35, will try to pick it up cheaper.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #127665
- Remove message
3/21/2016 12:36:17 PM

Got out of Tvix Friday but am all in Xiv.


shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #127666
- Remove message
modified
3/21/2016 1:25:50 PM

Tvix down 6 but Uvxy down 3... Interesting.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #127667
- Remove message
3/21/2016 1:48:38 PM

Although my Tvix position was much smaller since it's risky and you can't hold it too long, would have been nice to be in it. But oh well, Xiv will have to do.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #127670
- Remove message
modified
3/21/2016 4:25:28 PM

So now that I have created the greatest long range & mid-range systems of anyone I have ever known, I am still hoping to find a daily entry/exit directional system, prob. will not happen but I can dream.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #127678
- Remove message
3/22/2016 1:05:55 PM

Added some Xiv @ 24.41

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #127679
- Remove message
3/22/2016 4:12:01 PM

Xiv, 21 winning days out of 24.

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 383 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.