StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · We interrupt this program for an Emergency Broadcast<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up
Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #126501
- Remove message
12/28/2015 10:23:02 AM

Nice trade! K and JP

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #126503
- Remove message
12/28/2015 10:58:09 AM

Thanks, Eman.
But, I did NOT sleep well over the week-end, as I don't like ETFs.
:>/

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #126504
- Remove message
12/28/2015 3:34:01 PM

Merry Christmas guys!!!
At home for the holidays and not trading.
@ Karen.....$185.72 was BB125 I think. My home computer doesn't have all the notations that I made on my trading computer at work. Will be at work next week for a week then off on a cruise.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #126508
- Remove message
12/29/2015 7:08:17 AM

johnpaulca
johnpaulca 12/28/2015 3:34:01 PM
Merry Christmas guys!!!
At home for the holidays and not trading.
@ Karen.....$185.72 was BB125 I think. My home computer doesn't have all the notations that I made on my trading computer at work. Will be at work next week for a week then off on a cruise.
=====

So!! U are actually doing your trading on the job! What a cushy "job" you have! LOL!
Re: BB125 - yep, that's about right. Is BB125 a signal?


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #126509
- Remove message
12/29/2015 9:14:08 AM

karennma
5,846 posts
msg #126498
- Edit message 12/28/2015 7:30:34 AM

===================

Tee hee. U took profits @ $190. I went long @ $190.
$204 in pre-market. Will hold to $250.

==============================

Pre-M - $189.61
ANOTHER one of my stupid mistakes. Profits gone.


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #126510
- Remove message
12/29/2015 9:16:09 AM

My Christmas gift to SF subscribers ...
I hope you've learned from my stupid mistakes.
Free trading lessons, right here ... what NOT to do.
:>/
(Whatever I do, just do the opposite.)


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #126513
- Remove message
12/29/2015 10:32:49 AM

ncy Broadcast << 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
karennma
5,850 posts
msg #126509
- Edit message 12/29/2015 9:14:08 AM

karennma
5,846 posts
msg #126498
- Edit message 12/28/2015 7:30:34 AM
===================
Tee hee. U took profits @ $190. I went long @ $190.
$204 in pre-market. Will hold to $250.
==============================

Pre-M - $189.61
ANOTHER one of my stupid mistakes. Profits gone.

+++++

$187.23
Okay. Now, I'm ready to self-mutilate.


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #126517
- Remove message
12/29/2015 1:34:23 PM

no more.


johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #126561
- Remove message
1/4/2016 10:06:21 AM

johnpaulca
9,358 posts
msg #126490 12/24/2015 10:16:23 AM

/Cl....support at $37.75...you need to get below this to go long on DWTI or short the bounce to $38.18
*******************************************************************************************************************************
happening again.

/CL above $38.18
DWTI....long at $179.48

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #126562
- Remove message
1/4/2016 10:33:37 AM

DWTI....out at $186.75

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · We interrupt this program for an Emergency Broadcast<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.