Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #122074 - Remove message modified |
11/26/2014 10:40:52 PM
Its also been said that the most simplest charts are the best. If price tests towards the EMA(13) be on watch. From what I see of APPL when it does move down it usually drops below the EMA(13) . IMHO- When it moves back above EMA(13) that's another Bullish run.
A guide of moving-averages.
On a personal note- My Dad had a Apple dealership back in 83-84. Apple gave him something like 10000 shares back then. He ended up selling a few years latter. I always wondered what if he would have held them.
|
four 5,087 posts msg #122077 - Remove message modified |
11/28/2014 8:47:41 PM
AAPL: Apple Inc (NASDAQ)
MSN Money · Data in USD
▼118.93
-0.07
-0.059%
After Hours 118.83-0.10 (-0.08%)
11/28/2014 - still holding
@MAC
Brother bought an Apple IIe ( all those years ago! )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_IIe
|
Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #122078 - Remove message |
11/29/2014 3:16:01 AM
Got a old Mac SE-30 512-k out in the storage set. Its Dad's old computer. I want to say it was around $2500 back 84
|
four 5,087 posts msg #122308 - Remove message |
12/18/2014 5:27:52 PM
still in... no new buys
|
four 5,087 posts msg #122639 - Remove message |
1/27/2015 7:51:56 PM
still in... no new buys
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #122640 - Remove message |
1/27/2015 9:18:06 PM
Well, I see it hit $116 after-hours.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #122641 - Remove message |
1/28/2015 7:27:33 AM
For newbies:
ANOTHER one of my trading mistakes:
Holding a stock for 3 months "waiting" for it to move.
I wish I'd sold AAPL 2 mos ago. That would've freed up more $ to trade SWKS.
SWKS is the real bea$t!
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #122642 - Remove message |
1/28/2015 9:38:02 AM
Weak.
Didn't even make it to $120.
:>/
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #122643 - Remove message |
1/28/2015 9:38:48 AM
Like having money in the bank -- and getting NO interest.
|
guspenskiy13 976 posts msg #122646 - Remove message |
1/28/2015 10:03:56 AM
I'd be short at an appropriate time when it's over $120.
|