Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #123066 - Remove message modified |
3/6/2015 8:26:45 PM
Unemployment numbers are a joke. Next month they will be revised by 1000's . Our Government posts numbers as if they were using snail mail. WMT posts what Black Friday sales were like a day or two after Black Friday.
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #123092 - Remove message |
3/9/2015 1:01:48 PM
AAPL....intraday setup for a pop Tuesday?, would like to see it around $126-$127
|
Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #123095 - Remove message |
3/9/2015 2:41:45 PM
Inside Greater China: An exclusive look at Apple Inc in Hong Kong
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #123096 - Remove message |
3/9/2015 3:35:02 PM
missed the $125 entry had to teach a noon class....dang!!
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #123101 - Remove message |
3/10/2015 9:33:58 AM
karennma
5,020 posts
msg #122811 2/12/2015 8:34:41 AM
Why'd you sell "1/2" if you think it's going higher?
four
2,101 posts
msg #122826
- Ignore four
modified 2/12/2015 5:15:20 PM
karennma,
The market doesn't care what I think, so I need to care what the market/my portfolio does. We all have to determine our individual "comfort level". Now i can trade around the core more comfortably.
===================================================
@ Four,
At this point, I wish I'd sold mine a month ago. I'm NOT real happy w/ this action of late.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #123218 - Remove message |
3/16/2015 9:13:39 AM
OMG!
I can't believe this!
@ Four - Kudos for you!! good thing you sold.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #123219 - Remove message |
3/16/2015 9:37:33 AM
Movin' on.
Too much bearishness out there.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #123226 - Remove message |
3/17/2015 9:02:33 AM
Of course it goes up now. After I sell at the bottom.
%*)%$*#(%*(_%#)
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #123228 - Remove message |
3/17/2015 9:40:55 AM
pissed off!
out $6K listening to other people.
|
Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #124340 - Remove message modified |
7/10/2015 1:38:39 PM
Interesting Chart here. I know the markets are all in a tizzy but the trend lines and resistance tell a different story that's coming on some charts. Looks to me like AAPL will can move here but all bets are off if there is deviation of price moves below the tend lines.
Just saying.

|