four 5,087 posts msg #121996 - Remove message |
11/14/2014 4:07:58 PM
looking for $120 to remove a third of the position
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #122003 - Remove message |
11/17/2014 11:12:51 AM
Cratering from $115 to $113 ... That happened so fast, I wouldn't be surrprised to see $112 this week.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #122013 - Remove message |
11/18/2014 2:51:48 PM
Well, there ya' go, Four - $115.59!
I lost 2.50 trying to trade this.
stupid!
|
four 5,087 posts msg #122035 - Remove message |
11/19/2014 10:05:20 PM
http://news.investors.com/111914-727200-institutions-buying-more-apple-stock.htm?ven=yahoocp&src=aurlled&ven=yahoo
institutions-buying-more-apple-stock
Morgan Stanley analyst Katy Huberty
Hope :)
|
four 5,087 posts msg #122060 - Remove message modified |
11/25/2014 12:05:09 AM
now $124.99 Limit
--
four
1,992 posts
msg #121996 11/14/2014 4:07:58 PM
looking for $120 to remove a third of the position
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #122063 - Remove message |
11/25/2014 10:21:59 AM
So hard to pinpoint the top on this thing.
And I don't want to make the same mistake I made before ... selling at a false "top" and the darn thing keeps going UP.
Lost $2.50 that way.
:>(
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #122064 - Remove message |
11/25/2014 11:31:24 AM
* it. Had to get out.
Hyperventilating too much.
|
four 5,087 posts msg #122067 - Remove message modified |
11/26/2014 12:15:30 AM
selling at a false "top"
-------------------------------
k,
how do you try to filter false tops out?
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #122070 - Remove message |
11/26/2014 11:54:30 AM
four
1,994 posts
msg #122067
- Ignore four
11/26/2014 12:15:30 AM
selling at a false "top"
-------------------------------
k,
how do you try to filter false tops out?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How?
In this particular case, I don't know.
I checked the VXX, and freaked out.
After AAPL hit 119.75 and started dropping, I bailed @ $19.14 and walked away.
When I returned a few hrs. later, and saw how far the drop was ($117.45), I was relieved.
I got up early this morning and repurchased in the pre-market @ 17.99.
The thing about "false tops" is, you can always get back in, hopefully at a lower price.
At least, I was able to pocket the difference between $19.14 and $17.99.
|
Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #122071 - Remove message modified |
11/26/2014 1:41:06 PM
Look at the column weekly rsi(2) on AAPL . Just about every time there was a pullback from the top the weekly rsi(2) started showing weakness. Just saying!
|