StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Options<< 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 >>Post Follow-up
johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #125567
- Remove message
10/14/2015 11:26:36 AM

AMBA...probability of higher prices is greater then lower prices. I believe it will go a little lower or consolidate here....buy above $57.64

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #125568
- Remove message
10/14/2015 11:32:10 AM

Re: Posting RESULTS

karennma
5,584 posts
msg #125501 10/9/2015 12:01:24 PM

Based on seasonality, B WOTM calls on airlines (AAL, UAL, LUV).
Will post results later.
(PT only)

karennma
5,584 posts
msg #125503 10/9/2015 12:08:21 PM

Airlines
BTW - total expenditure = $306.

=====================================
Results:

UAL
(2) Jan 15 72.50 C @ .31 -- Now .41

AAL
B1 Jan 15 50 C @.67 ------ Now - .92
B1 Jan 15 52.50 C @ .37 -- Now - .55

LUV
B1 Jan 15 46C @ .60 ----- Still .60
B1 Jan 15 45C @ .80 ------ Now .85

Total $374 = $74 gain

I am NOT impressed! LOL!
This is too much work!
Will just trade the stock.





karennma
8,057 posts
msg #125569
- Remove message
10/14/2015 11:33:45 AM

johnpaulca
9,105 posts
msg #125567
- Ignore johnpaulca 10/14/2015 11:26:36 AM

AMBA...probability of higher prices is greater then lower prices. I believe it will go a little lower or consolidate here....buy above $57.64
========================

ITA!
That guy (institution) is gonna make a killing on those puts. $$$



karennma
8,057 posts
msg #125581
- Remove message
10/14/2015 6:56:54 PM

karennma
5,592 posts
msg #125492 10/8/2015 9:42:19 PM
The stuff I've been doing I got from a webinar I went to last year.
Unfortunately, I can't remember the guy's name who did the webinars, but he sure was good!
I went to two of his webinars and immediately got the hang of what he was doing.
He did the same strategy every week. Nothing fancy. No complicated crap, no definitions to memorize. No software to buy. Just ONE strategy week after week.
If I remember his name, I'll post it.
Have fun!
$$$$
==========================

@ Four,
His name is Adam Mesh.
http://www.adammesh.com/

four
5,087 posts
msg #125582
- Remove message
10/14/2015 9:20:21 PM

K,
Thank you

--
His name is Adam Mesh.
http://www.adammesh.com/

four
5,087 posts
msg #125631
- Remove message
10/17/2015 1:34:01 AM

https://www.tastytrade.com/tt/shows/best-practices/episodes/trade-mistakes-09-28-2015?locale=en-US

trade mistakes

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #125655
- Remove message
10/20/2015 7:07:37 AM

IBM Earnings 10-19-15
(PaperTade)
Puts
SP($) Last($)
146 -- 353
147 -- 452
148 -- 433
149 -- 485 (OI) 81
150 -- 534 (OI) 1,517

Let' see if buying puts is a scam.
:>)
(as opposed to selling calls)

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #125658
- Remove message
10/20/2015 9:57:23 AM

IBM Earnings 10-19-15
(PaperTade)
Puts


SP($) Last($) NOW ($)
146 -- 353 ---- 483 -- gain 36% ($130)
147 -- 452 ---- 599 -- gain 32% ($147)
148 -- 433 ---- 680 -- gain 57% ($247)
149 -- 485 (OI) 81 ----- 800 - gain 64% ($315)
150 -- 534 (OI) 1,517 ----- 900 - gain 68% ($366)

IMHO, OI is irrelevant.
So, thumbs ups!


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #125662
- Remove message
10/20/2015 3:29:20 PM

CMG current $707.35
Earnings after the close today.
PUTS
These options are very expensive (thousand$s, not hundred$s), so I will pick two and post them.

1 Oct 23 $685 Put @ $1940
1 Oct 23 $660 Put @ $1040

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #125663
- Remove message
10/20/2015 3:30:33 PM

Just "practice"
I do not advocate buying $1,000$$+ options.
That's ridiculous.

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Options<< 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.