StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · SPY Bollinger Band Width<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #130747
- Remove message
8/31/2016 10:54:45 PM

I it just be me that I'm seeing the Bollinger Band 20 width the smallest in years? Squeeze?

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #130751
- Remove message
9/1/2016 12:03:12 AM

Fetcher[draw weekly ift(2,1)
draw weekly ift(2,1) line at .4
draw weekly ift(2,1) line at .9
draw weekly ift(2,1) line at -.9
draw weekly ift(2,1) line at -.95

draw monthly cci(39) line at 0
draw quarterly cci(39) line at 0
symlist(spy)
]



Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #130752
- Remove message
9/1/2016 12:37:16 AM

Yes it will be a big move when it goes.


pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #130759
- Remove message
9/1/2016 9:18:07 AM

mac, I agree. I suppose I am arguing that the breakout from the squeeze will be south and not north.

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #130785
- Remove message
9/1/2016 1:46:13 PM

This Squeeze is getting smaller and its about where the price touch is at the lower BB.

Guess we will see tomorrow after jobs report crap comes out. I hope its good because I'm a Bull by nature.

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #130815
- Remove message
9/2/2016 12:50:40 PM

Seems market like the lower than expected job as SPY is up as of right now. BB width is same as yesterday on other chart software programs and has done a PSAR 0.02,0.2 flip. to below the price.

graftonian
1,089 posts
msg #130816
- Remove message
9/2/2016 2:26:05 PM

The talking heads are saying a weak jobs report will delay Yellen going on the war path

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #130819
- Remove message
9/2/2016 4:15:36 PM

Parabolic SAR(0.02,0.2) flip today to the lower side of price.

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #130855
- Remove message
9/4/2016 1:02:18 PM



pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #130856
- Remove message
9/4/2016 1:23:37 PM

mac, that would make sense I believe.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-07/fed-outright-buying-stocksfutures-prop-markets



StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · SPY Bollinger Band Width<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.