shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #139897 - Remove message |
12/7/2017 1:46:52 PM
Wait a minute, hold everything. I'm getting a short XIV signal. Will decide eod.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #139900 - Remove message |
12/7/2017 2:19:12 PM
Short signal appearing and disappearing on Xiv all day. Got out at the top and will decide before close or maybe after hours which way to go. Tempted to short Dgaz but why should I, Xiv's my bitch.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #139901 - Remove message |
12/7/2017 2:24:42 PM
If I were to guess Xiv goes higher. May dip an ankle.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #139903 - Remove message modified |
12/7/2017 2:39:50 PM
Still in cash and Xiv short triggered again.
This new Bolivian coffee is super caffeinated, I'm gonna go in the basement and pump some iron.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #139907 - Remove message |
12/7/2017 4:00:30 PM
I went long
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #139930 - Remove message modified |
12/8/2017 11:25:01 AM
Just riding Xiv, all in. Scaling out soon. Now 70%
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #139942 - Remove message |
12/8/2017 3:31:35 PM
No shares of DGAZ or KOLD to short. Guess what's dropping 40%
Could go long Ung for a bit.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #139943 - Remove message |
12/8/2017 3:32:34 PM
Just gonna hold Xiv 70%.
Whatever.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #139987 - Remove message modified |
12/11/2017 9:53:15 AM
Short Dgaz 34.22, 3% stop loss, tiny position
Long Xiv, and making bank.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #139988 - Remove message |
12/11/2017 10:40:09 AM
Hopefully DGAZ gets to 23 where I'd like to cover, only have 1800 shares since shorting can be pretty scary.
|