shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #140061 - Remove message |
12/13/2017 12:31:25 PM
Current ongoing trades,
XIV LONG
YANG SHORT
SOXS SHORT
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #140076 - Remove message |
12/13/2017 7:11:58 PM
Current trades, look above.
Holding through thick and thin.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #140088 - Remove message |
12/14/2017 10:12:29 AM
SOXS 17.60.
Let us enjoy watching soxs dump dump dump all the way down
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #140118 - Remove message |
12/15/2017 10:07:13 AM
My call of Xiv 160s may occur before may.
130 was my original call then I felt it could reach mid 160s.
If it doesn't, that's fine, it's been a good ride.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #140227 - Remove message modified |
12/19/2017 1:03:56 PM
Long Xiv
Short Soxs
Short Yang
Short Labd, Uslv, upon recommendations from the guru Kevin, just hanging from his neck with my full weight riding that man's coat tail.
|
Kevin_in_GA 4,599 posts msg #140228 - Remove message |
12/19/2017 1:38:59 PM
Happy to help. The system stats for the XBI (LABD) and SLV (USLV) trades are as follows:
XBI Neural Network system:
Backtest Period: 12/3/2007 through 12/1/2017 (using weekly data)
Number of Trades: 45 (27 long, 18 short)
% Profitable: 100%
Average Trade duration: 9 weeks (12 weeks for longs, 5 weeks for shorts)
Average Trade return: 13.3% (16% for longs, 9.4% for shorts)
Total System Return during Backtest: 600.7%
SLV Neural Network system:
Backtest Period: 12/3/2007 through 12/1/2017 (using weekly data)
Number of Trades: 46 (24 long, 20 short)
% Profitable: 95% (100% for longs, 90% for shorts)
Average Trade duration: 9 weeks (9 weeks for longs, 9 weeks for shorts)
Average Trade return: 14.4% (18.2% for longs, 10.3% for shorts)
Total System Return during Backtest: 665.5%
No surprise that I will be shifting my trading over to these types of systems in 2018.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #149980 - Remove message |
12/23/2019 2:36:41 AM
DHI - Horton DR Inc 53.69
LEN - LENNAR CORP 56.64
CAH - CARDINAL HEALTH INC 51.80
Let's watch these for few several days. I think we're gonna like at least 2 of them.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #150035 - Remove message modified |
12/28/2019 12:31:06 PM
Our next play is DSLV. 1 to 2 day play.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #150046 - Remove message |
12/28/2019 7:29:54 PM
Yes it does.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #150050 - Remove message |
12/29/2019 4:54:10 PM
Great job as far as your work, so far as my filter I see a mixed bag. But I see a lot of spikes either short term or long term so there is potential. I’m on my way to Vegas so when I get a chance I’ll look at it closer., but good job.
|