StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 ... 383 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #150145
- Remove message
1/6/2020 11:54:40 AM

Yeah RDUS up.
I just can't do this every day.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #150146
- Remove message
1/6/2020 11:58:16 AM

LEN DHI CHI all up at some point above my entry.
What's that now something like 21-0 in a row?
Sorry I'm not great with keeping stats but you can scrutinize if you wish.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #150147
- Remove message
modified
1/6/2020 12:03:12 PM

ALKS up next, I prefer volume on all my picks above 2mil. but oh well.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #150148
- Remove message
1/6/2020 12:28:14 PM

The Shills real excited today looking back on 2019, it was a great year with a 579% gain.
That's how we do.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #150283
- Remove message
1/12/2020 1:09:06 PM

I have a question, if I block 10 people will it also stop them from viewing my posts, because I don't want these people viewing my posts. I've blocked them just curious.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #150310
- Remove message
1/14/2020 12:09:46 AM

Well my LITTLE LOTTO FILTER made 12% long if you played all the hits today.

LOTTO
Fetcher[
set{gapyest, close 2 days ago - open 1 day ago}
volume is above 6000000
add column gapyest
draw williams %R(14)
open 1 day ago below close 2 days ago
draw bollinger band(20)
sort column 5 descending
not otcbb
price is between 36 and 150
not etf
]



shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #150317
- Remove message
1/14/2020 11:18:45 AM

Experimental filter above, put some real tiny trades on for fun. Will hold for at least a month or longer or until they go bk. $1500 total.

Ibio .23

Myo .31

Nak .41

Ocgn .62

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #150321
- Remove message
1/14/2020 12:54:15 PM

Today was a nice day for the Hedge Fund.
I have to either keep the aggressive traders happy or they will quit or go slow and steady for the conservative trader. A real challenge.
Still the most popular system for 6 weeeks and also today and yesterday etc. it might be because I don't think anyone's had as many subscribers as I have.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #150326
- Remove message
1/14/2020 3:31:49 PM

Great day for LABU today. Made a killing.

Look for UWT to make a move tomorrow. Could take a day or move for a week.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #150336
- Remove message
1/15/2020 11:36:51 AM

I have the hedge fund in UWT @ 11.95 5% position.
They've made a small fortune trading LABU this week.
I think my following is kind of big and it sinks what ever I trade for a day or 2.
I have to make sure my selections are liquid.



StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 ... 383 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.