klynn55 747 posts msg #157991 - Remove message |
11/4/2021 1:59:30 PM
"Proceeds, as always go to Feed The Kids but please do not buy my systems as this is just to move me up the ranks. I hope you all do the same to help others than yourselves too." so shilly posted, the use of "Feed the Kids"sure screams an organized charity, we all feed our kids so why use that term to push your system.
the least we owe our progeny is a meal !
|
Nobody 404 posts msg #157992 - Remove message |
11/4/2021 2:16:05 PM
klynn55
May I ask if you have a favorite Charity Organization?
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #158015 - Remove message |
11/10/2021 12:39:22 PM
We are churning out moula at Collective2, up a steaming heap of cheddar.
Everyone should join StockFetcher as it’s helped me be ultra successful.
My 4 systems.
TQQQ
TQQQCULT
TQQQSQQQ
TQQQSQQQX
|
Nobody 404 posts msg #158016 - Remove message |
11/10/2021 1:06:45 PM
congrats shillllihs...
I do love this place
|
klynn55 747 posts msg #158017 - Remove message |
11/10/2021 5:50:14 PM
yo shilly lets test your systems, i got 10 big ones for charity if they prove profitable over a number of years, im sure you had them tested ! im working finding a tester!
|
klynn55 747 posts msg #158018 - Remove message |
11/10/2021 5:54:30 PM
nobody i favor any animal humane society !
|
Nobody 404 posts msg #158019 - Remove message |
11/11/2021 2:19:40 PM
Thanks Klynn
I will keep in mind.
|
klynn55 747 posts msg #158020 - Remove message |
11/12/2021 8:55:08 AM
shilly with all his real estate wealth , you would think he would throw us poor stockfetcher brethren a bone,
cmon shilly give us a robust, profitable bone! happy turkey day !
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #158056 - Remove message |
11/18/2021 4:22:07 PM
In and out and in UVXY today, made off well. Let’s see if this holds up and if it does, probably heads towards 18+ but what do I know I’m just a community college dropout who somehow managed to retire at 40 with 2 dozen properties.
|
RobtF 16 posts msg #158074 - Remove message |
11/21/2021 10:41:17 AM
shillllihs, what's the best way to find your systems on Collective2 as I'm new there and find it a liile bit confusing to navigate.
Thanks
|