StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 438 439 440 441 442 ... 463 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #158077
- Remove message
modified
11/21/2021 12:18:27 PM

Just type any of these 4 here.
I’m partial to the the top system TQQQ, it’s up 47% in 6 weeks with a 7% drawdown.
It won’t trade Sqqq so may be too boring for most as there will be months with no action.
This is the system I make my kid trade for added safety and he’s cleaned up. His friends are always asking him how he makes the same as them and he doesn’t work…funny.

https://collective2.com/details/137647465

https://collective2.com/details/137647895

https://collective2.com/details/137647554

https://collective2.com/details/124727146

klynn55
747 posts
msg #158079
- Remove message
11/21/2021 1:59:54 PM

and how did it do for the year? many colllective buyers are not short term traders ? an inquiring , enthralled public wants to know ?

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #158117
- Remove message
11/29/2021 9:01:50 PM

Let’s all go to the Grid on Collective2 and check out how The Shills is number 1 to 10 in virtually every stock category TQQQSQQQX is up 72% in 8 weeks. Detractors line up and Kiss the Ring.
1.TQQQ

Will only trade TQQQ
https://collective2.com/details/137647465

2.TQQQCULT
Optimized system trades TQQQ SQQQ UVXY
https://collective2.com/details/137647554

3.TQQQSQQQ
Classic system which avoided a major market correction in Feb20. Newly Optimized!!
https://collective2.com/details/124727146

4.TQQQSQQQX
Will trade TQQQ SQQQ UVXY
https://collective2.com/details/137647895



shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #158127
- Remove message
12/1/2021 2:37:43 PM

It was a very difficult decision, but I have decided to hand off all my trading accounts to my bagger DIRK at Rico’s Finer Foods and will travel around the world for a year. It’s time to set sail and explore, Au Revoir!!

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #158128
- Remove message
12/1/2021 5:16:31 PM

Good luck and safe travels Brother.

Nobody
404 posts
msg #158129
- Remove message
12/1/2021 5:16:57 PM

nooooo

But who will I trouble with my babble? Noooooo

klynn55
747 posts
msg #158140
- Remove message
12/2/2021 12:28:27 PM

im off to mckees rocks to sample the fare there , fine women, iron city beer, and peirogis !

Nobody
404 posts
msg #158171
- Remove message
12/8/2021 9:35:54 AM

Klynn

I think you will have to start your thread - Shills has left.

Through me some picks too please

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #158364
- Remove message
modified
1/7/2022 5:48:23 PM

Thanx Mac & Nobody. I just went to Greece for nearly a month and plan on going to the Philippines for a few weeks.

I’ve mostly closed my accounts and I’m buying each one of my 3 children a home as I don’t feel the market can run forever. We may be set to run for years but looking at years such as 201-2003 2008 2018, there is absolutely no way to safely play Tqqq. 2001-2003 would have been a 99% wipeout using most any indicator, there’s absolutely nothing I’ve found here that would have worked in any of those years so I’m taking my money and running. I just left a few bucks in GRN USO TQQQ CETX. I’m tempted just to buy and hold TMF, wondering if that would work long term as it’s returned about 23% doing nothing,
If I could find a good stock/bond filter that would be cool but the ones here have not held up.

redversa721
161 posts
msg #158368
- Remove message
1/7/2022 10:44:35 PM

That's beautiful and great to hear. Congrats on your next phase of life!!!. So cool to hear about it. bummer on the warnings as I want to get to where you are and sometimes the warnings are like ' crap , maybe I should move to cash'.

havent had a chance to interact a lot with you but enjoy your time!!!!.. The most precious commodity of all.

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 438 439 440 441 442 ... 463 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.