StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · DUST - Looks ready for Breakout.<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 6 >>Post Follow-up
Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #130783
- Remove message
9/1/2016 1:33:32 PM

Daily charts!

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #130791
- Remove message
9/1/2016 3:46:21 PM

wait for it.. 36.50 let the trade come to you.

Need to look at gold and $DXY for some kind of agreement on the trade.

Why do break outs fade and then bounce at the break out price, pretty consistently in an uptrending market?
That is the price shorts target and the bulls buy.. everyone is waiting for it to get there.

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #130792
- Remove message
9/1/2016 4:19:55 PM

I'm all cash right now and recouped a lot $ in the last week.

Luck maybe but I want to think I caught $DUST using GMMA's when the long group of averages started turning over.

But I'm out of any thing and every thing until we see where this market is going . Then trade the trend.



pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #130793
- Remove message
9/1/2016 7:04:06 PM

http://realmoney.thestreet.com/articles/09/01/2016/expect-some-rough-market-action-tomorrows-jobs-report



four
5,087 posts
msg #130794
- Remove message
9/1/2016 9:28:25 PM

Mactheriverrat
Nicely done

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #130795
- Remove message
modified
9/1/2016 10:58:23 PM

johnpaulca
10,005 posts
msg #130778
- Ignore johnpaulca 9/1/2016 12:59:32 PM

one thing is for sure that Gold bullish is off and Gold bearish on
************************************************************************************
on what time frame are you referring too???

-----
I agree with JP we are still trending bullish for gold on daily and weekly. I think we have a higher probability that gold will hold 1306 than dust will bounce at 36.50 and continue in the direction of the break out for several days. If the market thinks FED will hike it will strengthen the dollar and gold will fall. I am 2 tired to post image of the chart:
http://stockcharts.com/public/1424685/chartbook/239135770

I define bullish trend as: price is above the 100day and the 50day and 20 all above the 100 day. I should be strong in my rules and not take the pullback trade on DUST, it is not in a bullish trend, on the daily or weekly. you will see a bounce there but I don't think it will be much more than a bounce and then go lower.



Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #130798
- Remove message
9/1/2016 11:10:21 PM

Roger that Eman93.

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #130803
- Remove message
9/2/2016 12:48:03 AM

I've add
MA(50)
MA(100)
MA(200)
to my Guppy Custom Weighted Moving Average (CWMA) Symlists to study what shows trend changes.


Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #130806
- Remove message
modified
9/2/2016 2:16:55 AM

$NUGT $DUST Weekly new highs, some Gold stocks well below MA 50 day , some below MA 100 day , every GOLD Guppy Custom Weighted Moving Average (CWMA) from 5 to 15 (short term investor's group is headed south), every GOLD Guppy Custom Weighted Moving Average (CWMA) from 30 to 60 (long term term investor's group is headed south) . For some strange reason I just don't buy it that GOLD is still Bullish.

I call $SPY break its BB squeeze to the upside , GOLD dies .

OK I will go get some napkins and get ready to eat a plate full of egg on my face day of rants.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #130807
- Remove message
9/2/2016 6:57:18 AM

Mactheriverrat
867 posts
msg #130806
- Ignore Mactheriverrat
modified 9/2/2016 2:16:55 AM
For some strange reason I just don't buy it that GOLD is still Bullish.
=================================

Just remember, there's short-term and long term.
Gold doesn't have to be "bullish". It just has to be tradeable in one direction or another.
Erin Heim @ Stockcharts always says(something like) an indicator is a windsock, not a crystal ball.
We're just trading "direction" -- whichever way the wind blows.
And that is constantly changing ...

"Direxion" (ETFs) -
Our Leveraged and Inverse ETFs provide opportunities for traders to:

Magnify short term perspectives with daily 3x and 2x leverage
Utilize bull and bear funds for both sides of the trade.








StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · DUST - Looks ready for Breakout.<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 6 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.