StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · DUST - Looks ready for Breakout.<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 >>Post Follow-up
Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #131163
- Remove message
9/14/2016 3:57:57 PM

Roger that

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #131178
- Remove message
9/15/2016 11:54:46 AM

Hmmm .. This is SICK.
I think I have a gambling problem.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #131179
- Remove message
9/15/2016 11:55:27 AM

So, 1312.10 was the bottom on Gold.


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #131183
- Remove message
9/15/2016 1:36:03 PM

I'm flabbergasted!
When NUGT dropped below $18 (at theopen), I STOPPED watching and went on with my day.
45 minutes later, I looked at my screen -- and BAM! I couldn't believe it!


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #131184
- Remove message
9/15/2016 1:58:48 PM

BTW, I do that all the time ... I'll look at a pic, think "it's toast", then walk away.
Basically, I've walked away from the buying opportunity.
It's all a mind game.


johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #131205
- Remove message
9/16/2016 9:15:05 AM

Thanks Karen!!

gold still range bound, getting close to bottom of trading range(1305), if it breaks then we hit 1280 support. Will have to wait and see what the dolla does.
Shorting Oil is still your best bet, cycle is getting a bit old, I exited in pre-market(SCO100.48) a bit too early ):

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · DUST - Looks ready for Breakout.<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.